December 20, 2011

Remember When This Was a Flower Blog?

     I don't, but Guy obviously does. Remember him?
Guy (photo: PandP)
     He's extraordinary at doing what most guys aren't. Like paying attention to detail. Or feeding four kids at once.
Who's hungry? (photo: PandP)
     And decorating hats.
Hat crafting (photo: PandP)
     But don't let his talents fool you. All he really wants to do is make every woman he comes in contact with swoon over him and question their current partner. And with all his spare time in the midst of raising three girls under the age of four, Guy will subtly learn all of your Fave's favorite things.
     Take last week for example. I received a text from my Fave that read, "I got flowers today from some other Guy." With this image attached:
Not just holiday flowers (photo: Fave)
     And of course I raised an eyebrow and muttered the name — Mauricio. Hours later I figured out that he wasn't responsible at all, but rather my other guy, Guy. But what's the big deal? They're just festive cliche holiday flowers. Yes, from an outsider's perspective. But what guy knows, is that when mixed, the colors red and white make pink. He knows this because he's not red/green color blind like me. And he also knows that pink happens to be my Fave's favorite color. She couldn't have been more swooned once I decrypted the symbolism for her. So now what? How could I possibly compete?
Guy's left, mine right (photo: PandP)
     With bigger pink flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment